More than a Pretty Face or someone’s arm Candy that’s for sure….
Kar Haze is a Multi Talented, Multi Passionate “Multipreneur”, Designer/Model/Artist/Performer/ Coach/Entrepreneur and more than meets the eye!
All images and information contained in this Website are copyright protected and are the property of K. Haze
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of these images and materials without written permission is prohibited.
“She’s Electric, Eclectic ,Exotic, Erotic, Former Dancer, Prancer put you in a Trancer, Renaissance Goddess, Real Life Bond Girl and 9 Lives Kitty Kat Voodoo Vixen” ~Richard Wood
* has worked as fashion designer,wardrobe/costume/prop stylist & art director for music videos and visual merchandiser/retail window dresser
*was a dancer and studied ballet & jazz dancing at the School of Cleveland Ballet in the pre-professional division for 6 years from age 11 and also at Cleveland City Dance with Amy Kest , and in Chicago . Ill at Joseph Holmes and Joel Hall Dance. She also loves doing ” feminine sensual dance” styles such as hula hoop / pole , belly and burlesque dancing as well as cirque aerial hoop (lyra), silks and static trapeze.
*worked as a model in Chicago while pursuing a singing career and her first gig was cover girl for the first and only Bridal Magazine for Women of Color ( now defunct) called “Brides Today”
* is featured model/actress and dancer in popular Brit alt rock band Arctic Monkies video ” Black Treacle”
* can draw and does art (illustration,painting,hand beaded voodoo folk art drapo,graphic design and photography) She worked as a freelance patent illustration draftsman and web site/graphic designer for several years
* Loves music(especially Classic Rock & Alternative but also Soul BLues, Jazz, Punk & Reggae) Classical) and can sing a bit and at one time was pursuing a career as a dance music recording artist in Chicago. She also worked with legendary Chicago Entertainment Attorney Jay B. Ross doing A& R and image development.
*is a college grad with degrees in Fashion Design/Psychology & Certification in Graphic Design and Life Coaching.
- Was quite a nerd as a kid… quiet, shy , smart and a book worm. She also had a chance to skip a grade at age 8 but transfered to a school/class for Gifted & Talented/Advanced Studies kids instead to stay with others her own age.
*Is from Cleveland, Ohio Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.(Cleveland Rocks!)
* was a junior design assistant in NYC for a bit with her favorite fashion designer Betsey Johnson right out of design school.
* moved to L.A. to start her own indie fashion label “Ezili Freda”- a line of flirty feminine junior contemporary pieces with a rock n roll edge & inspired her favorite city ,New Orleans .
* supported herself while getting her fashion line going by doing graphic & website design, , fashion styling, teaching Hula Hoop & Pole dance and also performing as a non nude Burlesque dancer at legendary rock n roll cabaret Jumbo’s Clown Room in Hollywood, CA (like Courtney Love!)
*is currently starting a line of natural hair products for dreadlocks called “Lock Star” based on the homemade recipes she makes for her own hair after numerous inquiries.!
*Is left handed and a Capricorn.
has lovely biracial daughter age 13 now and a white cat named Neptune